Thursday, March 09, 2006
The Intel Application Accelerator is a great program, released by Intel, that will boost the performance of a user's system by optimizing the flow of information between the CPU and the storage devices. This improvement is accomplished by replacing the storage drivers that come with Windows XP with drivers that are optimized for their motherboards. According to Intel, the Application Accelerator will eliminate the data storage system bottleneck on the motherboard, which will allow the CPU to be more efficient and will speed up various aspects of the system
Posted by Col at 9:55 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?