Thursday, March 09, 2006
Many of the features that Windows Explorer provides can be easily customized to make Windows XP even better. This chapter will show you how you can change many of the features and how to take advantage of some of the new, lesser-known features. It will start off with showing you how you can customize the way you interact with files and then how you view your files. By the end of this chapter, you will have completely customized all of the ways that you use Explorer to browse through and create files on your computer
Posted by Col at 9:53 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers