Thursday, March 09, 2006
Many of the features that Windows Explorer provides can be easily customized to make Windows XP even better. This chapter will show you how you can change many of the features and how to take advantage of some of the new, lesser-known features. It will start off with showing you how you can customize the way you interact with files and then how you view your files. By the end of this chapter, you will have completely customized all of the ways that you use Explorer to browse through and create files on your computer
Posted by Col at 9:53 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips