What is freeSSHD?
freeSSHd, like it's name says, is a free implementation of an SSH server. It provides strong encryption and authentication over insecure networks like Internet. Users can open remote console or even access their remote files thanks to buit-in SFTP server.
freeSSHd can be run on NT based operating system, starting from Windows NT version 4.0. There are no special hardware requirements, any computer that can run WinNT will be sufficient. freeSSHd uses very low amount of resources, but you must keep in mind the memory consumption of applications that your remote users will use and number of users as well
Thursday, March 02, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips