What is freeSSHD?
freeSSHd, like it's name says, is a free implementation of an SSH server. It provides strong encryption and authentication over insecure networks like Internet. Users can open remote console or even access their remote files thanks to buit-in SFTP server.
freeSSHd can be run on NT based operating system, starting from Windows NT version 4.0. There are no special hardware requirements, any computer that can run WinNT will be sufficient. freeSSHd uses very low amount of resources, but you must keep in mind the memory consumption of applications that your remote users will use and number of users as well
Thursday, March 02, 2006
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware