So IBM open sources their '$40 million application platform' out of the kindness of their heart because they believe in Open Source and want to give everyone hugs for free? Not likely...
Since this case study costs $6.50 to download, let's develop our own case study here, what was IBM's motivation in 1998 to make this decision? What did they get out of it
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers