So IBM open sources their '$40 million application platform' out of the kindness of their heart because they believe in Open Source and want to give everyone hugs for free? Not likely...
Since this case study costs $6.50 to download, let's develop our own case study here, what was IBM's motivation in 1998 to make this decision? What did they get out of it
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware