So IBM open sources their '$40 million application platform' out of the kindness of their heart because they believe in Open Source and want to give everyone hugs for free? Not likely...
Since this case study costs $6.50 to download, let's develop our own case study here, what was IBM's motivation in 1998 to make this decision? What did they get out of it
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers