So IBM open sources their '$40 million application platform' out of the kindness of their heart because they believe in Open Source and want to give everyone hugs for free? Not likely...
Since this case study costs $6.50 to download, let's develop our own case study here, what was IBM's motivation in 1998 to make this decision? What did they get out of it
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips