Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Ask 10 developers what they think about startups. You'll get a mix of responses involving risk, finanancial deprivation, and stress. But the one thing everybody will mention without fail is overtime. Startups are known for their frightening tendency to encourage developers to sacrifice everything at the alter of the 18 hour work day. The question, therefore, is how effective is overtime and should it occupy a place in the startup manager's toolbox
Posted by Col at 6:49 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?