Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Ask 10 developers what they think about startups. You'll get a mix of responses involving risk, finanancial deprivation, and stress. But the one thing everybody will mention without fail is overtime. Startups are known for their frightening tendency to encourage developers to sacrifice everything at the alter of the 18 hour work day. The question, therefore, is how effective is overtime and should it occupy a place in the startup manager's toolbox
Posted by Col at 6:49 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips