Friday, March 10, 2006
This fellow built a hovercraft for his son out of junk in his garage using the plans he found online. He used a countertop as the base, a leaf blower as the "lifter", PVC pip, Goop glue, plastic sheeting and duct tape.
Posted by Col at 7:55 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 APIs
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- What is QZHQSSRV job?