Friday, March 10, 2006
This fellow built a hovercraft for his son out of junk in his garage using the plans he found online. He used a countertop as the base, a leaf blower as the "lifter", PVC pip, Goop glue, plastic sheeting and duct tape.
Posted by Col at 7:55 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- apachefriends.org - very easy apache, mysql, php and perl installation without hassles
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 Job Scheduler