Friday, March 10, 2006
This fellow built a hovercraft for his son out of junk in his garage using the plans he found online. He used a countertop as the base, a leaf blower as the "lifter", PVC pip, Goop glue, plastic sheeting and duct tape.
Posted by Col at 7:55 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 Job Scheduler