In a nod to the Web's flourishing mashup culture, Yahoo on Tuesday announced four new application program interfaces for developers interested in building custom programs using its photos, calendar, shopping and bookmark tools.
The APIs will be available 'in the coming months' through the company's Developer Network site, which already hosts developer forums, libraries of code and galleries of applications others have schemed up using its services, a Yahoo press release said.
Web sites called mashups are a burgeoning Web phenomenon that allow ordinary surfers to create programs without necessarily having programming skills. The idea behind Yahoo's new offerings is to give users 'an open, easy-to-use platform to build applications and use Yahoo technology in innovative ways,' said Jeffrey McManus, director of the Yahoo Developer Network
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility