Wednesday, March 01, 2006
PHP is generally regarded as one of the most powerful and easy-to-learn Web scripting technologies, and emphasis has largely been devoted to using PHP on Web sites. However, the same power that can be harnessed to handle complex Web sites can also be used on the command line. Like Perl, PHP is a more-than-capable, dual-purpose scripting language
Posted by Col at 1:44 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG