Wednesday, March 01, 2006
PHP is generally regarded as one of the most powerful and easy-to-learn Web scripting technologies, and emphasis has largely been devoted to using PHP on Web sites. However, the same power that can be harnessed to handle complex Web sites can also be used on the command line. Like Perl, PHP is a more-than-capable, dual-purpose scripting language
Posted by Col at 1:44 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips