Wednesday, March 08, 2006
There are a ton of great resources on the net for finding deals, especially for computer related items. The problem is, that it takes a lot of time to follow SlickDeals and Techbargains and all the other great deals sites out there. Well, as luck would have it, there is a way to tame this mess. Through the beauty of RSS, and Thunderbird, it is no problem to find the deals you want, without having to spend hours a day watching these sites
Posted by Col at 8:47 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?