Thursday, March 09, 2006
This tutorial is the first of three parts that take you from the most basic PHP script to working with databases and streaming from the file system by documenting the building of a document workflow system. In this part, we look at the basics of building a PHP script, including syntax, HTML forms, and database connections
Posted by Col at 3:20 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG