Thursday, March 09, 2006
This tutorial is the first of three parts that take you from the most basic PHP script to working with databases and streaming from the file system by documenting the building of a document workflow system. In this part, we look at the basics of building a PHP script, including syntax, HTML forms, and database connections
Posted by Col at 3:20 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers