Wednesday, March 15, 2006
WebSphere Application Server V5 provides a large number of options for configuring the behavior of the session manager portion of the runtime. The default is for these options to apply to all applications running inside a given application server, but they can also be configured on a case-by-case basis for each enterprise application running on an application server or web applications within an enterprise application. By tuning at the application level, you ensure that the application behaves in the same fashion, regardless of the configuration of the application server. Customization of the session manager for a web application or enterprise application is performed by selecting the Overwrite Session Management check box for the enterprise application or web application
Posted by Col at 10:23 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips