Wednesday, March 15, 2006
WebSphere Application Server V5 provides a large number of options for configuring the behavior of the session manager portion of the runtime. The default is for these options to apply to all applications running inside a given application server, but they can also be configured on a case-by-case basis for each enterprise application running on an application server or web applications within an enterprise application. By tuning at the application level, you ensure that the application behaves in the same fashion, regardless of the configuration of the application server. Customization of the session manager for a web application or enterprise application is performed by selecting the Overwrite Session Management check box for the enterprise application or web application
Posted by Col at 10:23 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?