The W3C Technical Architecture Group (TAG), comprised of Tim Berners-Lee, Tim Bray and others, has released a definitive document outlining a proposed design for the Web focused on Universal Resource Identifiers (URIs), and how to ensure that future technologies interoperate with the existing Web. The group is also exploring the ramifications of a binary XML specification.
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command