ASP 101 - Alternating Colors: "Sometimes when you've got a table with a lot of fields in it it can get hard to tell which rows are which when you get to the end of a row. That's why you see a lot of that old wide dot matrix paper that alternates between white and green... it makes following a row across the paper easier... now you've got the same thing for lines on the screen.
To keep things simple and to the point, I've left out the DB connection code and am simply using a in memory recordset object. This should make it really simple for you to connect you own database and use data from it to fill the table.
You might also want to take a look at the resulting HTML. You see... it is possible to get ASP to generate relatively decent looking HTML.
Anyway, the code is pretty simple... give it a look. "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings