The New York Times > Technology > A Virus Writer Tests the Limits in Cellphones: "A Virus Writer Tests the Limits in Cellphones
John Maier for The New York Times
Computer security experts around the world have given his virus and its variants more toxic-sounding names like "Lasco.A," "Symbos_Vlasco.A" or simply "the Lasco virus." They are also calling it stupid.
"We think he's dangerous," said Mikko Hypponen, the director of antivirus research for a Finnish company, F-Secure, "because he publicly posts working mobile malware that any clown anywhere can easily download and use."
By TOM ZELLER Jr.
Monday, January 24, 2005
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- as400 subsystem