JSP best practices: Error handling in custom tags: "As you introduce more interactivity into your custom tags, you also introduce greater potential for error, particularly in the form of invalid arguments. In this installment of JSP pest practices, Brett McLaughlin shows you how to trap and override an IllegalArgumentException at its source.
Up to this point in our discussion of JSP custom tags, we've managed to sidestep the important detail of error handling. Many of the best practices that we addressed in the first half of the series dealt with functionality provided by your JSP container, such as the param, out, and import tags. In these cases, error handling was the domain of the JSP specification and Web server implementation, which means that even if we wanted to do something about it we couldn't."
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- AS400 APIs
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command