To find out your as400 library sizes run
DSPLIB LIB(*All) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
in a batch job.
This will show you the size of all objects in the as400 libraries and the total library size including the objects at the bottom of each library in the report.
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers