To find out your as400 library sizes run
DSPLIB LIB(*All) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
in a batch job.
This will show you the size of all objects in the as400 libraries and the total library size including the objects at the bottom of each library in the report.
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command