To find out your as400 library sizes run
DSPLIB LIB(*All) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
in a batch job.
This will show you the size of all objects in the as400 libraries and the total library size including the objects at the bottom of each library in the report.
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers