To find out your as400 library sizes run
DSPLIB LIB(*All) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
in a batch job.
This will show you the size of all objects in the as400 libraries and the total library size including the objects at the bottom of each library in the report.
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?