Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Practically Groovy: JDBC programming with Groovy: "Take your practical knowledge of Groovy one step further this month, as Andrew Glover shows you how to use GroovySql to build a simple data-reporting application. GroovySql combines closures and iterators to ease Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) programming by shifting the burden of resource management from you to the Groovy framework itself. "
Posted by Col at 12:27 am
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Other as400 tips sites
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4