Monday, January 31, 2005
15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation: "Welcome to Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL. Each article in my series will demonstrate the creation of a specific user interface (UI) component using eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL). This article explains how to create a folder tree of unlimited depth by using XML and XSL, the style-sheet language for XML. The folder tree discussed in this article functions by taking an XML feed of a specific format and applying an XSL style sheet to it. The resulting transformation is then printed to the client. The client handles all requests to expand, collapse, maximize or minimize entities within the tree, or the whole tree itself. The client used in this article is Internet Explorer 5.5+. "
Posted by Col at 10:29 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?