Monday, January 31, 2005
15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation: "Welcome to Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL. Each article in my series will demonstrate the creation of a specific user interface (UI) component using eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL). This article explains how to create a folder tree of unlimited depth by using XML and XSL, the style-sheet language for XML. The folder tree discussed in this article functions by taking an XML feed of a specific format and applying an XSL style sheet to it. The resulting transformation is then printed to the client. The client handles all requests to expand, collapse, maximize or minimize entities within the tree, or the whole tree itself. The client used in this article is Internet Explorer 5.5+. "
Posted by Col at 10:29 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?