Monday, January 31, 2005
15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation: "Welcome to Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL. Each article in my series will demonstrate the creation of a specific user interface (UI) component using eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL). This article explains how to create a folder tree of unlimited depth by using XML and XSL, the style-sheet language for XML. The folder tree discussed in this article functions by taking an XML feed of a specific format and applying an XSL style sheet to it. The resulting transformation is then printed to the client. The client handles all requests to expand, collapse, maximize or minimize entities within the tree, or the whole tree itself. The client used in this article is Internet Explorer 5.5+. "
Posted by Col at 10:29 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware