Using "exception join" in SQL: "Even for the experienced iSeries guru, SQL's 'exception join' syntax is rarely understood and even more rarely used.
Ironically, it's very similar to the (much more globally understood) 'unmatched records with primary file' option in Query/400."
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command