Enable backwards navigation through Web applications: "Web frameworks like Struts and JavaServer Faces focus only on forward navigation of Web applications. In this article, Maurizio Albari introduces a framework that improves the backwards navigation of Web applications by keeping a server-side navigation history of visited Web pages and visited named sequences of Web pages, also known as Webflows.
With the framework, you can also use the server-side navigation history to automatically clean the HTTP session, thus improving application performance. And the best part is that you can still use your favorite Web framework for forward navigation."
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings