Apache News Blog Online: 27 January 2005 - New Struts subproject: Shale: "Right now, there are no concrete plans for a 2.x release of Struts Classic. The people working on the 1.x series want to evolve the code base without breaking backward compatibility. If we do our job right, then a 2.x release may never be needed.
Meanwhile, Struts Shale has its own identity and its own release cycle. Struts Classic is one subproject, and Struts Shale is another.
We encourage you to choose the framework that works best for you. (Even if it is not one of ours!)"
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings