/dev/websphere: "WebSphere 5.0: Making new DataSources or WorkManagers available to a running app without a restart
Some customers want to use JMX to make a DataSource or WorkManager and then without restarting the JVM, look these new objects up in JNDI. This does work normally. Such changes are typically only 'detectd' when the JVM restarts or when a new application is deployed to a running JVM.
You can trigger this rebinding at any time using JMX. "
Sunday, January 30, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings