Utility helps you determine the status of PTFs on your system quickly: "Without the licensed program information, determining if your system has a particular PTF already applied is a real pain in the neck. You usually have to search through the PTFs of several licensed programs to find (or not find as the case may be) a particular PTF. Personally, I had had enough several years ago, so I created a utility to alleviate the problem.
Building a better mouse trap
The Find PTF utility lets you quickly determine the status of any PTF, without specifying a licensed program identifier. Once 'loaded,' it can tell you in rapid-fire action whether or not a PTF is installed on your system, what the licensed program ID is, and what the status of the PTF is. All you need to enter is a PTF identifier -- no licensed program information required."
Monday, January 24, 2005
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Trying to find out as400 library size
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4