JSP best practices: Create custom attributes for your JSP tags: "Brett McLaughlin continues his JSP best practices series by extending the custom time-stamp tag (lastModified) with an attribute that lets page authors choose their own time-stamp format.
The last installment of JSP best practices introduced the basics of using custom tag libraries in your JSP pages. You learned how to define a simple tag and then make it available through a tag library descriptor (TLD) to other JSP authors. This week, we'll build on what you already know about custom tags. The example tag we worked with last time was quite simple, almost to a fault. So we'll extend its functionality by incorporating custom attributes."
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Journaling for Performance