High staff turnover hits Indian offshore firms - silicon.com: "One of India's leading IT outsourcers is struggling to cope with the high turnover of call centre and business process outsourcing (BPO) staff, despite posting another quarter of bumper profits.
Bangalore-headquartered Wipro said high staff turnover rates had forced it to replace 90 per cent of the 14,340 employees in its largely call centre-focused BPO business in the last year, according to a report by Reuters.
A 'non-poaching' agreement between India's main IT and BPO outfits last year was supposed to tackle the problem of staff moving from company to company and vice chairman Vivek Paul told the newswire that Wipro wants to reduce the BPO unit's dependency on call centres, which account for 90 per cent of its work. "
Monday, January 24, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- as400 database connection strings
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs