High staff turnover hits Indian offshore firms - silicon.com: "One of India's leading IT outsourcers is struggling to cope with the high turnover of call centre and business process outsourcing (BPO) staff, despite posting another quarter of bumper profits.
Bangalore-headquartered Wipro said high staff turnover rates had forced it to replace 90 per cent of the 14,340 employees in its largely call centre-focused BPO business in the last year, according to a report by Reuters.
A 'non-poaching' agreement between India's main IT and BPO outfits last year was supposed to tackle the problem of staff moving from company to company and vice chairman Vivek Paul told the newswire that Wipro wants to reduce the BPO unit's dependency on call centres, which account for 90 per cent of its work. "
Monday, January 24, 2005
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- Trying to find out as400 library size