OOP Is Much Better in Theory Than in Practice: "OOP Is Much Better in Theory Than in Practice
Think object-orient programming (OOP) is the only way to go? You poor, misguided soul. Richard Mansfield contends that OOP is just the latest in a history of ideas that sound good in theory but are clumsy in practice. "
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Trying to find out as400 library size