IBM - Displaying Jobs That Have a Lock on an Integrated File Systems Object: "How can I display all the jobs that have a lock on an Integrated File Systems Object?
At V5R2M0, there is a new *FORMAT2 parameter for the QP0FPTOS API that will show this. Call the command as follows:
CALL QP0FPTOS PARM(*LSTOBJREF '/ifspath/ifsfile' *FORMAT2)
This will output a detailed spooled file with all the jobs that have a lock on that Integrated File Systems object and the type of lock they have.
Note: The *LSTOBJREF option is a service only option. "
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads