Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Simple advice for securing your home wireless LAN - ZDNet.com: "When I wrote this previous blog 'Hack most wireless LANs in minutes!' which mostly focused on insecure corporate wireless LANs, it seemed to generate more questions than answers which is typical every time I go in to this topic. Many of the comments and questions were based on home security so I answered them as best I could which prompted even more questions. So to clear this up once and for all, I offer the following advice."
Posted by Col at 11:27 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries