Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Simple advice for securing your home wireless LAN
Simple advice for securing your home wireless LAN - ZDNet.com: "When I wrote this previous blog 'Hack most wireless LANs in minutes!' which mostly focused on insecure corporate wireless LANs, it seemed to generate more questions than answers which is typical every time I go in to this topic. Many of the comments and questions were based on home security so I answered them as best I could which prompted even more questions. So to clear this up once and for all, I offer the following advice."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Configuring Tomcat5 and Apache2 with Virtual Hosts using mod_jk
- EclipseZone - Clean Up Warnings with the 'restriction' Suppression Flag
- Using as400 QRCVDTAQ api to retrieve a message / entry from a dataqueue
- What is RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages)
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- What is LANSA
- AS400 APIs
- Adobe Flex 2.0 Beta
- as400 Iseries Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment