Ajaxian Blog: A Few Rebuttals to Ajax Critics: "A Few Rebuttals to Ajax Critics
I've done something three times over the past two weeks I never thought I'd do again: talk about the web as an application platform. Why, just over a year ago, I was explaining to anyone that would listen that 'DHTML' web applications were difficult to create maintenance nightmares involving a motley cr??e of brittle dialects, bound by an underpowered scripting language. "
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Configuring Tomcat5 and Apache2 with Virtual Hosts using mod_jk
- EclipseZone - Clean Up Warnings with the 'restriction' Suppression Flag
- Using as400 QRCVDTAQ api to retrieve a message / entry from a dataqueue
- What is RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages)
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- What is LANSA
- AS400 APIs
- Adobe Flex 2.0 Beta
- as400 Iseries Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment