Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 p.m.
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Need to access MS SQL databases from the as400. Use Microsofts JDBC driver