Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- Table designs based on CSS and DIV elements
- Use ALLOCATE *YES when Adding Records to a New File
- Add a Second File Description to your Application Program
- Index File Updates/Adds and SMP
- Creating an as400 Query
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Router Design Project - Is it hard to build a router?
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips