Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Creating an as400 Query