Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- User Interface Design For Programmers
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM DB2 Development Add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs