Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- How Trackback Works
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4