Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- The Laughing Boardroom video...a real world example!
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4