Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- The Laughing Boardroom video...a real world example!
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM eServer iSeries - The Laughing Boardroom
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility