Monday, March 14, 2005
SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1): "a large number of developers (and managers) have heard of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and are familiar with the idea in principle, but have no idea about how to go about applying it to a particular system. This article begins a two-part series discussing how to refactor mainframe routines using service-oriented techniques into deployable services and make the framework available via the Web."
Posted by Col at 9:45 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4