Sean McGrath, CTO, Propylon: "I was a Dbase/Clipper/Smart programmer for many years.
The drill was as followed : set up you database tables. From there - without doing another *ounce* of work - you could browser the database, add records, generate simple reports.
I know of no application that allows me to do that so easily today with a web front end. Maybe I�m missing something massive."
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries