BetaNews | Java Flaw Enables Cross-Browser Attack: "In what may be the first known example of a cross-browser attack, users who made the switch to Mozilla Firefox to escape the specter of Internet Explorer's security failures may suddenly find themselves repossessed.
Vitalsecurity has uncovered a vulnerability that exploits a hole in Sun's Java Runtine Environment Environment that, when used in combination with Firefox and other alternative browsers, is capable of installing malware by invoking Internet Explorer. "
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Trying to find out as400 library size
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4