Thursday, March 31, 2005

joshua quitting to work on del.icio.us full time

[delicious-discuss] big news: "After seeing my little project go from a small hobby to a large one and
then consume all my waking hours, I've decided to quit my job and work
on del.icio.us full time.

I've given a lot of thought to how to make this happen, and ultimately
decided that the best way forward is to take on some outside investment.

I've taken this step because it lets me continue to grow del.icio.us
while keeping it independent."

Good lock to Joshua, I started using delicious in the last month or so, and I think its brilliant. Its very quick to save your links, I really like the way they are organised.
Ive always saved a lot of links in favourites/bookmarks, but I dont tend to do that as much, just post them to the blog, and/or to delicious.
I've also picked up on a lot of hot stuff, looking at the links that other people are saving.

May you be blessed with a billion users Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment