Boy Meets World: "Shelving Subversion
My colleague Clinton Begin asked me whether Subversion supports shelving. This is something that the new Visual Studio may have as part of its Team features, and is basically a way for a developer to put aside a set of changes come back to them later. Storing shelved changes in your version control tool is pretty sensible your repository is reliable, backed up, and not liable to disappear if someone pinches your laptop.
So can you do this kind of thing with Subversion? You betcha. Heres roughly how it would work: "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings