Free RSS to HTML PHP Script: "In addition to making your RSS feed available to your visitors for use with their RSS Feed Reader, as a webmaster you may also want to make the same feed available on your website for viewing with a regular web browser.
There are several ways to do this, some have advantages or disadvantages compared to others. The best solution is one where the webpage is automatically updated on-the-fly, is easily spidered by search engine robots, and easy to implement.
To attain this optimal solution, the developers of FeedForAll have created a free RSS to HTML PHP script. When used, this script will allow you to create webpages that will always display the most current information from your RSS feed, and because the resulting page is pure HTML, it will be in a format friendly to search engine robots."
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings