IBM - Determining What Job Has a Lock on an Object in QDLS: "Question: I am trying to rename a document in the QDLS file system and I get an error message indicating the object is in use. The WRKOBJLCK command does not work because the path is /qdls/QADTSCS/COPy2LAN.CMD. This is not a valid object type for the WRKOBJLCK command. How can I find out what job has this document locked?
Answer: Use the DSPDLONAM command. The command format is:
DSPDLONAM DLO(COPY2LAN.CMD) FLR(QADTSCS)
This command displays the System Object Name which can be used in the WRKOBJLCK command. The DSPDLONAM command on qdls/QADTSCS/COPY2LAN.CMD showed the System Object Name was MCDM570442. With this, use the following command to find the job that has the document locked:
WRKOBJLCK OBJ(QDOC/MCDM570442) OBJTYPE(*DOC) "
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings