Tuesday, March 01, 2005
TechTip: Calling SQL from REXX - MC Press Online: "Another feature I find especially useful is the ability to embed SQL in my REXX procedures. This ability is more powerful than the RUNSQLSTM command, because you can use it in conjunction with program variables in your REXX program, much as you would in SQLRPG programs. This makes REXX very powerful for system management functions. I can use an OS/400 command to create an output file, then read that file using SQL statements. Based on the contents of each record, I can then execute additional commands."
Posted by Col at 11:32 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries