Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Guiffy 7.0 diff/merge released: "Guiffy is the advanced cross-platform diff/merge. Advanced features include:
>> Inline Diffs highlighting
>> Integrated folder/filetree compare
>> Trustworthy 3-way auto-merge
>> Command Line Interface and API for automation, SCM integrations, and application plug-ins.
File Compare options include tuneable 'Folded Views' for support of very large files.
7.0 features include:
>> Compare Reports as HTML with full support for color printing
>> All new Toolbars with Incors-based icons
>> Edit UI improvements
>> Full support for Unicode file/folder names
>> PVCS integration
>> DragnDrop in file/folder open panels
0 replies so far ( Post your own) "
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Trying to find out as400 library size