Spring framework 1.2 RC1 released: "Dear Spring community,
It's Spring time :-)
I'm pleased to announce that Spring 1.2 RC1 has just been released.
This release introduces a number of major new features:
* finer-grained distribution jar files, alongside the full spring.jar
* AOP Alliance interfaces are now contained in spring-aop.jar and spring.jar
* XML bean definition improvements ('ref' and 'value' shortcut attributes etc)
* improved AOP TargetSourceCreator mechanism (supporting LazyInitTargetSource too)
* transaction annotation support for JDK 1.5+ (annotation called 'Transactional')
* improved WebLogicJtaTransactionManager (transaction names, isolation levels)
* SqlRowSet support for JDBC (in conjunction with JdbcTemplate's 'queryForRowSet')
* Hibernate3 support (in orm.hibernate3; Hibernate 2.1 support is still available)
* JMX support for export of Spring beans as managed resources and for MBean access
* Commons Attributes and JDK 1.5+ annotations for JMX MBean export
This release also contains many minor enhancements, for example:
* factored out BindingErrorProcessor strategy for ServletRequestDataBinder
* improved ParameterMethodNameResolver for Web MVC MultiActionController
For a detailed list of enhancements and bug fixes, see the changelog.
This release candidate is already considered stable and recommended for development use.
We expect Spring 1.2 final to be released in late April.
Watch out for the Spring Web Flow preview release to follow later this week
(for use with Spring 1.2)!
Web Flow will also become part of the nightly build at that time."
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware