Thursday, March 31, 2005
MAKE: Blog: Printing on the cheap is safe: "I've been watching the Lexmark vs Static Control Components (SCC) pretty closely and it looks like Lexmark won't be using the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) to keep us from getting less expensive printer cartridges anytime soon."
Posted by Col at 10:49 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- Trying to find out as400 library size