Longhorn Developer Center Home: First Report from My Micro-ISV: "Summary: Eric reports and discusses the early results from his micro-ISV. (7 printed pages)
In my previous column I wrote about something I call a 'micro-ISV', a software product company comprised of just one person. As I confessed in that article, I am fascinated with this concept. In fact, so intrigued am I with the notion of solo software that I decided to launch a micro-ISV of my own, promising to run it openly and disclose all results to my readers.
It has only been a month, but I am ready to report and discuss some early results from my endeavor."
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings