Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another JSF article review

Rick Hightower's Sleepless Night in Tucson : Weblog:
'What is JavaServer Faces? Do you know what Struts is? No? Then you must have been on a vacation for a while, huh? Anyway, Struts and JSF are competing technologies. They're basically implementations of MVC (you have to know Model View Controller). I've done several examples with Struts and I must say that it's OK. I'm not a big fan of Struts. JSF, on the other hand is different. It has the better things out of Struts, it is easier to use, and it's a standard. Plus, JSF will be included as part of J2EE 1.5 coming out next year. I must say I'm a big fan of JSF and I think it will be big over the next couple of years. Learn it, compare it, and use the better one.' http://www.kubasek.com/blog/soft-eng/2005/02/javaserver_faces.php"

No comments:

Post a Comment