Friday, March 11, 2005
Greg Duffy [dot] com - Google's Cookie and Hacking Google Print: "Many people are interested in how Google works, and Google is mostly interested in keeping it a secret. I'm going to tell you a few things I've learned about Google by playing around with their software . It's not terribly advanced, but I think it's interesting nonetheless. The first thing I will cover is Google's cookie, and then I will explain how I used this information to exploit Google Print. "
Posted by Col at 7:57 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command