Saturday, January 01, 2005
David Geary's Weblog: "What I've really wanted all along was the open-source Canoo Web Test. With Web Test, you implement an ANT buildfile that uses Canoo ANT tasks to run tests in your container. No Java code, no mock objects, just ANT targets that execute your application's use cases. What could be easier?"
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- Trying to find out as400 library size