Otaku, Cedric's weblog: Hippie Completion in Eclipse: "Hippie Completion tries to complete immediately (as opposed to offering you suggestions, which is what happens when you type Ctrl-Space) based on what you typed recently and the surrounding context. It's a bit hard to describe and actually, there doesn't seem to be any documentation about it except for the initial request for enhancement, which was implemented by an external contributor and promptly integrated into Eclipse.
What matters to me is that 90% of the time, it inserts the right symbol."
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command