Friday, March 11, 2005
Bnoopy: The long tail of software. Millions of Markets of Dozens.: "In Excite�s heyday, we were handling millions of searches a day. If you graphed the frequency of those searches (the Y axis being the number of times a query was asked per day and the X axis being the actual query listed in order of frequency) you got a power law curve that looked something like this (excuse my lame-ass powerpoint graphing...)."
Posted by Col at 8:09 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Trying to find out as400 library size