Renaud Waldura's The Final Word On the final Keyword: "The Final Word On the final Keyword
Some features of the Java language simply cannot be ignored. Consider for example interfaces, used extensively by every Java specification; or try/catch blocks, that form the basis for exception handling. Other features are more obscure � useful, but ignored by the masses. Without looking as far as volatile (probably the most obscure Java keyword), think about final. When was the last time you used final in your code?
Me, I'm a final fan. Enamored with final, I'm of the school of thought that inserts final any where, any time. Or almost. But why? In this article I shine the spotlight on the Java keyword final, and invite you to discover its subtle meanings, and the many Java idioms that make use of it. All for better code! "
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings