The as400 List Job (QUSLJOB) API generates a list of all or some jobs on the system. The generated list replaces any existing list in the user space.
The QUSLJOB API produces a list similar to the list produced by the Work with User Job (WRKUSRJOB) command
Using the QUSLJOB API to look for any jobs on *MSGW and take an action, in this case sending an email
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog