Carsten Flensburg provides two sample programs showing how to use the
QjoRetrieveJournalEntries API. Each of the two ILE RPG programs, CBX1041 and CBX1042, show how to
use the QjoRetrieveJournalEntries API using format RJNE0100 and RJNE0200,
Friday, May 01, 2009
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?