This IBM Redbooks Redpaper publication is intended for i5 system administrators and field technicians to help them understand and prepare for upgrading or migrating to i5/OS V6R1. It explains what the program conversion is and why programs are being created or re-created on V6R1. It then provides detailed steps for using the ANZOBJCVN tool on V5R3 or V5R4 to prepare for V6R1 object conversions. Finally this Redbooks Redpaper discusses the program conversion methods for converting programs to run on i5/os V6R1
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?