This IBM Redbooks Redpaper publication is intended for i5 system administrators and field technicians to help them understand and prepare for upgrading or migrating to i5/OS V6R1. It explains what the program conversion is and why programs are being created or re-created on V6R1. It then provides detailed steps for using the ANZOBJCVN tool on V5R3 or V5R4 to prepare for V6R1 object conversions. Finally this Redbooks Redpaper discusses the program conversion methods for converting programs to run on i5/os V6R1
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4